One day, when I'm finally rid of this miserable disease, I would like to ...
2. Jump out of a perfectly good plane, yes with a parachute!
4. Go dancing all night without worrying about having to spend the next day in bed.
5. Watch episodes of my favourite CSI-type TV shows and actually be able to follow the plot again.
6. Do proper quilling (paper craft) again without applying the glue to everywhere else.
7. Follow a recipe without mixing up the ingredients or forgetting the pot on the stove.
8. Throw away my many huge pill containers and get rid of the home pharmacy!
9. Not be on a first-name basis with all the people at the pharmacy.
10. Enjoy an Icewine Martini with friends.
11. Plan an evening out without having to wonder what it might cost in energy the next day.
12. Be a wife to my patient husband.
13. Walk along the Niagara Falls paths again myself, instead of in a wheelchair. But rather do it that way than not go at all.
14. Be able to donate my organs. (Changed: Donated my body to science to study Lyme Disease, at the University of Toronto. See THIS POST, under the last part.)
15. Focus on one thing at a time again when needed.
16. Be able to do a week's Liveaboard somewhere, hopefully Fiji, to do SCUBA dives daily, and not be afraid of being a nuisance to everyone else.
17. Multitask as was common practice before.
18. Enjoy a grilled cheese sandwich with Colby or Cheddar. Miss that dreadfully with the food restrictions.
19. There's probably more, but I can't think right now!