Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Trilliums - scraplift challenge


Trilliums, the provincial flower of Ontario, are really magnificent! They have three strong leaves, and you see flashes of white in the forest in spring. Sometimes there are hints of darker red in between, but that is not as common.

These pictures, taken during spring 2005 in a patch of forest near our house, seemed to be perfect for a scraplift challenge on Gotta Pixel! If you want to see the layout in bigger size, read the credits or leave comments, please go to the Gotta Pixel gallery here (also here in the 3Scrapateers gallery).

(Elements by me, from my Think Pink kit. Hat is from a photograph of a hat with quilling I made for a teddy bear wearing an Easter hat.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea for keeping track, Meer!

Anonymous said...

I love the quilling and the scrapbook page, the photos came out great.
Diana
scrapcrazy@msn.com

Bat said...

beautiful flowers that are really highlighted on an exquisite layout! Love the hat!

Anonymous said...

Very cool QP. Will be perfect for my little girl's photo's.

Love to have it - emily@rakov.net

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you drew my attention to this waste of money. I will definitely voice my concern. I live in Ontario in Niagara Region and we have lots of Trilliums growing around here. Would love to have your scrap page.
Lynda catsmeoux2@sympatico.ca

Other stories to read:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...